[CFUD] Notification Post
As an angel, Castiel is capable of a whole lot of things, but one of the more intrusive ones is that he can usually sense what someone is just by looking at them. So if your character isn't human (especially if they are some sort of angel/demon/what-have-you) or if they have some sort of immense internal power that can be sensed (like reiatsu in Bleach, chi, etc.), he's going to be aware of it. So, if you feel like your character might ping his radar somehow, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd comment and give me some idea of what he would be able to tell about them.
If you don't want him to know too much, we can always handwave it as him not knowing exactly because they're different from his universe's version of things. I don't want to step on any toes, so just let me know how you want to swing it and I'll definitely be fine with that!
While Castiel has also shown himself to be capable of some telepathy, I'm going to do it on a case-by-case basis because he doesn't abuse it constantly or anything. If I ever feel like he might use it, I'll contact you personally and ask about it!
Thanks in advance for replying!
If you don't want him to know too much, we can always handwave it as him not knowing exactly because they're different from his universe's version of things. I don't want to step on any toes, so just let me know how you want to swing it and I'll definitely be fine with that!
While Castiel has also shown himself to be capable of some telepathy, I'm going to do it on a case-by-case basis because he doesn't abuse it constantly or anything. If I ever feel like he might use it, I'll contact you personally and ask about it!
Thanks in advance for replying!

no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
With Schuldig I'll make it that it's a bit harder for him to see past the shields, though he might not himself if Schuldig was trying to read his mind.
All the others are pretty straightforward -- the planet Earth, what. You are trying to break Cas' brain.
... Please stop touching Dean. :C /PAWS AWAY...
no subject
Schuldig always picks up surface thoughts, and if he encounters an impressive shielding, he'd either take it as a challenge, or back off. I guess it depends on his mood.
EARTH IS PRETTY CHILL I mean. He takes care of the stray animals and nature and also is sick all over the place and throws up blood sometimes while collapsing-- i mean... :(
Also no :|
no subject
Okay! We'll play it by ear if they ever get to talking, then!
... POOR THING. Cas may fret over him if he thinks that he's the real deal. And also be utterly baffled.
............. :|||||
no subject
IF YOU FEEL LEFT OUT I CAN TOUCH YOU TOO, CAS~
no subject
NO, I WANTED THE OPPOSITE OF THIS.......
no subject
TOO LATE.
no subject
SCREAM.
no subject
no subject
Kuja (
no subject
And I've played FFIX, so I've got that one down! Though yeah, he'll probably inspire confusion more than anything else.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Tsukasa here is the Destroyer of Worlds. For reasons that were never properly explained, his very existence causes the multiverse to start collapsing in on itself and destroy itself until only one world is left. I have no clue if Castiel would be able to pick up on that, but yeah.
Yellow is a Pokemon trainer with innate magical powers from the Viridian Forest. This means she has minor telekinesis, and more importantly she can 'read the hearts' of Pokemon, heal them, and 'synchronize their spirits' to power them up to over 9000.
Karkat is a troll, not a human. He is also an ontological paradox (he was cloned from himself, and then his baby clone was sent back in time, whereupon it grew up and became him).
Naruto has chakra levels of over 9000, a naturally hella long lifespan, and a demon fox (a giant ball of sentient evil energy) inside his stomach. I'm pretty sure all of these would ping Castiel.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Nana [
Squid Girl is a squid, despite the fact she looks like a human girl with tentacle hair. 8D
no subject
And got it for the others! Thanks for replying.
no subject
Rain
Peter is a normal human and would ping as such BUT [SPOILERS] he is A. From another universe. B. Was uniquely tuned to a universe-destroying machine. And C. Was erased from existence after using said machine. So technically he never existed (except he's back now, but no one knows him. Fringe is complicated) [/SPOILERS] I don't know enough Supernatural to know if it's relevant. But if you wanna play with it, I'm game |D.
Yukiatsu is a normal human.